New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Sailor Ranko

More
03 May 2022 19:08 - 03 May 2022 19:10 #1682 by peter
Sailor Ranko was created by peter
More than a decade ago someone started a webcomic based on a Sailor Ranma fan-fiction. Then it went on hiatus right at a cliff hanger. Or more like it just stopped updating. But it seems the creator never gave up on it, and last year they started posting again, posting consistently I might add. 

If you were a fan of Ranma 1/2 you might check it out. They are coming to the end of the much delayed story arc. 

I can't seem to add a link so you'll have to do a search for Sailor Ranko. Webcomic.
Last edit: 03 May 2022 19:10 by peter. Reason: add link
The following user(s) said Thank You: EnemyOfFun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2022 20:16 #1683 by EnemyOfFun
Replied by EnemyOfFun on topic Sailor Ranko
I started reading it shortly after it came out. Saw it in my Bookmarks last month and decided to go check it out again. Color me surprised when I found out it was actually picked up again :D.

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :P

More
03 May 2022 23:49 #1684 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Sailor Ranko

I can't seem to add a link so you'll have to do a search for Sailor Ranko. Webcomic.

Yeah, that's due to an anti-spam precaution we've taken... only people who have posted a set number of times can post links. It should be 10.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds