New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Congratulations Amethyst

More
23 Sep 2022 23:52 #2395 by DanZilla
I'd like to announce that we're going to give Amethyst the chance to write Canon stories. She's impressed me with her ability to craft an emotional story within the Whateley Universe. I know she's got a good track record with releasing stories on other websites and I look forward to seeing what she can do on ours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2022 03:59 #2398 by Amethyst
Replied by Amethyst on topic Congratulations Amethyst
Thanks, Dan. There are a lot of great stories and characters in the Whateley Universe, and I really appreciate the ideas and support that I've gotten from the Authors and you as I've worked toward becoming a part of it.

More
24 Sep 2022 09:04 #2399 by Rosalie Redd
Now you just need to select an icon.

More
24 Sep 2022 23:51 #2401 by Amethyst
Replied by Amethyst on topic Congratulations Amethyst
I've tried, but for some reason I can't upload one. :{

More
25 Sep 2022 00:04 #2402 by Rosalie Redd
It's kinda convoluted. Maybe Dan can tell ya how.

More
26 Sep 2022 19:14 #2404 by mhalpern
Replied by mhalpern on topic Congratulations Amethyst
learned about this on her patreon.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds