New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Regret by Domoviye

More
07 Jun 2022 00:00 #1876 by DanZilla
Regret by Domoviye was created by DanZilla
Regret can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Regret
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2022 00:15 #1877 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Hope you brought some tissues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

More
07 Jun 2022 01:16 - 07 Jun 2022 01:16 #1878 by mhalpern
Replied by mhalpern on topic Regret by Domoviye
Well it will be an eventful reunion when she learns that yes the girl did find her friend and who that friend is.,,,

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
Last edit: 07 Jun 2022 01:16 by mhalpern.

More
07 Jun 2022 01:22 - 07 Jun 2022 01:22 #1879 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

Well it will be an eventful reunion when she learns that yes the girl did find her friend and who that friend is.,,,

Seriously I have no clue if there will be a reunion.

I mentioned early last month that I had an idea or two for Tiffany that MIGHT come up, and people started saying it was a good idea. My muse decided that it liked the idea and latched onto it with both hands and when I wasn't writing Fire Over Phoenix, I was writing Regret.
So the possibility is there, but I could keep teasing it, or never have it mentioned again. Even I'll have to wait and see.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2022 01:22 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhalpern

More
07 Jun 2022 04:25 #1882 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Regret by Domoviye
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Regret comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
07 Jun 2022 06:32 - 07 Jun 2022 06:34 #1883 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thank you as always for the long commentary. This one was particularly enjoyable.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 07 Jun 2022 06:34 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, mhalpern

More
07 Jun 2022 07:18 #1884 by Valentine
Replied by Valentine on topic Regret by Domoviye

Dreamer wrote: Aww, I wanted to see artwork of her in it with a picnic basket. =P

And a sword in her other hand. Iris doesn't seem the type to go down meekly.

So close, yet so far away.

Hmmm, I wonder if photo shoot of Dragonsfyre and Oriele will be done or requested.

A well written tale, I was wondering where it was going from the start, there were so many places it could have gone. I'm glad to see that Iris got to find out about Whateley. What a great place to hide a Mermaid mutant than a mermaid show. I bet very few suspect.

It is nice to see some of the difficulty and problems involved in the process of changing.

I'm guessing at some point Shisa will here Iris talking about her mom and hopefully they can reconnect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

More
07 Jun 2022 07:20 - 07 Jun 2022 07:51 #1885 by null0trooper
Replied by null0trooper on topic Regret by Domoviye

Fun activity to do on a day off from her volunteer job, what is there to do in Denver?

There's also the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which has a nice view of the city, depending on the time of year.

February
May

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
Last edit: 07 Jun 2022 07:51 by null0trooper. Reason: adding pics
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
07 Jun 2022 17:28 #1888 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

Dreamer wrote: Aww, I wanted to see artwork of her in it with a picnic basket. =P

Hmmm, I wonder if photo shoot of Dragonsfyre and Oriele will be done or requested.

A well written tale, I was wondering where it was going from the start, there were so many places it could have gone. I'm glad to see that Iris got to find out about Whateley. What a great place to hide a Mermaid mutant than a mermaid show. I bet very few suspect.

It is nice to see some of the difficulty and problems involved in the process of changing.

I'm guessing at some point Shisa will here Iris talking about her mom and hopefully they can reconnect.

Thanks for the comment.

You'll have to ask Astro if a photo shoot like that would happen.
No guessing about what will happen between Iris and Shisa. This isn't part of Shisa's overall arc, and I'm still trying to decide where and how this will go. Having them in different years will help keep them a little separate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
07 Jun 2022 21:43 #1892 by mhalpern

or a scythe, that said, if she decides to do a Halloween costume based on RWBY, I'd suspect she has more of a build and temperament for either Yang or Nora

More
07 Jun 2022 21:45 #1893 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

or a scythe, that said, if she decides to do a Halloween costume based on RWBY, I'd suspect she has more of a build and temperament for either Yang or Nora

She's more likely to xye her feathers blackand go as a fallen angel.

More
07 Jun 2022 22:01 #1894 by Astrodragon
Replied by Astrodragon on topic Regret by Domoviye

Thanks for the comment.

No guessing about what will happen between Iris and Shisa. This isn't part of Shisa's overall arc, and I'm still trying to decide where and how this will go. Having them in different years will help keep them a little separate.

I have been thinking about a calendar photo-shoot involving Morgana in the Spring, could certainly add Orielle - its a 'beautiful GSD fantasy' theme. Either on her own, or with one or more of the other girls. I did actually reference this in a recent DF story
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, mhalpern

More
08 Jun 2022 02:45 #1896 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

Thanks for the comment.

I have been thinking about a calendar photo-shoot involving Morgana in the Spring, could certainly add Orielle - its a 'beautiful GSD fantasy' theme. Either on her own, or with one or more of the other girls. I did actually reference this in a recent DF story
She's all yours if you want her.

More
12 Jun 2022 00:35 #1915 by mhalpern

Thanks for the comment.

Where's there's Smoke There's Fire pt 3, yes, I did look...

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds