New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Looking for the other Stories involving Haruko and Amasuta

More
19 Feb 2023 21:00 #2659 by Fast Turtle
I vaugley recall one that had Haruko in Deville and that she'd hired minions. It also involved a full retesting of her powers with Eldritch involved due to very limited/not provided information that could put her at risk.

Any assistance would be appreciated in locating them as they don't appear to be under MageOhoki's name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2023 21:07 #2661 by DanZilla
None of the canon stories about Hikaru ever had her going to Deville... and I'm pretty sure none of the What IF stories on the site cover that as well but I could be wrong about that.

More
19 Feb 2023 23:30 #2662 by Fast Turtle
Danzilla: It's been quite a while and there have been rebuilds done since I read the story but the series of stories ( of the Sun) that reference the AI developments and the "Rises the Sun" are now listed in 2nd Gen Time Line if you look under the Text Version layout.

As I said, it's been quite a while (pre pandemic) since I've read the tale - not even sure if what's now posted is anywhere's near what I'd read. It's also possible that it may have been WhatIF at the time (will check that but not finding anything by MageOhki in that category).

More
19 Feb 2023 23:55 - 20 Feb 2023 00:43 #2663 by Fast Turtle
Looks as though I may have found it as "Sunshine and Fury" by JG and not MageOhki
Last edit: 20 Feb 2023 00:43 by Fast Turtle.

More
21 Feb 2023 04:03 #2669 by null0trooper
For AI developments in Japan, you'd want the Second Generation story "Flowers of the Sun" ( whateley.academy/index.php/read/story/flowers-of-the-sun )

The story using DeVille Academy as a setting is Wasamon's "Meanwhile in Castle Groenwald" ( whateley.academy/index.php/second-genera...-in-castle-groenwald ). No minions for Hikaru in that story.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds