Canon: Second Generation

Canon: Second Generation (140)

Tuesday, 07 June 2022 00:00

Regret

Written by

Note: I checked a number of hospitals concerning rules and volunteering jobs, using the ones that worked best with the story. So it's a bit of a hodgepodge, and I pushed at least one or two limits, but it fit the story, which is ultimately the most important thing.

Also if you're looking to help your community, seriously consider volunteering at a hospital. They need the help and it can be very rewarding.

Tuesday, 31 May 2022 00:00

Fire Over Phoenix (Part 2)

Written by

We don't normally provide warning with our stories but thought that one might be warranted for this one since it deals with something we've not really covered in our stories before and that is Institutional Cannibalism. I know it's an odd phrase but if it sounds like this would disturb you we wanted you to be aware of it.

Monday, 02 May 2022 19:00

Fire Over Phoenix (Part 1)

Written by

Tuesday, 12 April 2022 00:00

Parent's Day Panic

Written by
Tuesday, 29 March 2022 00:00

Making a Noise in the World (Part 3)

Written by

Forte's actions have consequences she never expected.

People and plans are in motion,

Choices must be made.

Will she make the right ones?

Page 1 of 10
  • Bittersweet Tea

• ReadingIsGood 1 week ago
      Creepy, yet sentimental. He...now she, remembers her friends and finishes her enemies.
  • Comments

• Kristin Darken Kristin Darken 1 month ago
      Commenting on the comment page. Very meta.
  • May Your Death Be Sweet

• DPRagan 2 weeks ago
      I do imagine once they various military recruiters saw that mini-Bolo, I imagine they are likely ...
  • Out of the Woods (Jordan Winters 6)

• Oz1eye Oz1eye 1 month ago
      A bitter-sweet ending there.
  • The Catch (Jordan Winters 7)

• Jayjay 3 weeks ago
      Jordan appears to me to be re-defining "interesting times". Great to watch. From a distance.

• Pyro Hawk 3 weeks ago
      Jordan is in no way going to run into major problems thanks to the three 'love interests' who are all ...
  • The TLC War

• Monica Rose 2 weeks ago
      When I started this story, I was put in the mind of a Cary Grant movie where he was dealing with one ...