Displaying items by tag: Gen2

Triptych
Part 2: Count Zero in Concerto

by

null0trooper

Just before midnight, January 6, 2017,
Elmendorf Air Force Base

"We are on standby for take-off. The seatbelt light is on. Passengers, please return to your seats if you haven't already."

Benjamin was still dead to the world, and if it weren't for his seatbelt, he would have slid out of his seat by now. Colombine amused herself by sabotaging Kota Kobayakawa's attempts to call out on his phone despite security restrictions. The various numbers he'd tried to reach could be extended into a useful exercise in social network analysis. Once they were clear of the air base and Anchorage, she let him try his luck with the extensive cell coverage in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.

Monday, 13 June 2022 20:00

Triptych, Part 1: Solo Bransle for A Minor

A Whateley Academy Tale

Triptych
Part 1: Solo Bransle for A Minor

by

null0trooper

In which Benjamin Keeling and his personal assistant, Colombine, set off on the journey to his new school. He's traveling in good company and high spirits, even as he dreams of another life.

Tuesday, 07 June 2022 00:00

Regret

Note: I checked a number of hospitals concerning rules and volunteering jobs, using the ones that worked best with the story. So it's a bit of a hodgepodge, and I pushed at least one or two limits, but it fit the story, which is ultimately the most important thing.

Also if you're looking to help your community, seriously consider volunteering at a hospital. They need the help and it can be very rewarding.

Tagged under
Tuesday, 31 May 2022 00:00

Fire Over Phoenix (Part 2)

We don't normally provide warning with our stories but thought that one might be warranted for this one since it deals with something we've not really covered in our stories before and that is Institutional Cannibalism. I know it's an odd phrase but if it sounds like this would disturb you we wanted you to be aware of it.

Monday, 16 May 2022 20:00

So Not A Date (A Parents Day Incident)

A Whateley Academy Tale

So Not A Date
(A Parents Day Incident)

by

null0trooper

Parents Day! A Whateley tradition devised to show families how their little monsters are settling in amidst the many challenges of an enriching academic environment. In some cases, the message is "See? Our buildings are still standing. Do you think you could do as well with that kid of yours for what you're paying?"

Benjamin Keeling's only visiting on a job. It's only a coincidence that he's visiting today, and it's not like he's checking up on anyone. Nope!

Monday, 02 May 2022 19:00

Fire Over Phoenix (Part 1)

Tuesday, 29 March 2022 00:00

Making a Noise in the World (Part 3)

Forte's actions have consequences she never expected.

People and plans are in motion,

Choices must be made.

Will she make the right ones?

Tuesday, 01 March 2022 01:00

Cat And Mouse: Part 1

Tuesday, 22 February 2022 01:00

A Dragon's Tail (Part 1)

Tagged under
Tuesday, 15 February 2022 01:00

Making a Noise in the World (Part 2)

Things heat up for our new weapons dealer.

Can she survive what's coming for her?

Tuesday, 25 January 2022 01:00

Making a Noise In The World (Part 1)

What's a seventeen year old devisor supposed to do when she's living all alone in the big city?

Sell weapons to the highest bidder of course.

Page 1 of 7
    • DPRagan 3 months ago
      Well, that escalated fast, Although two 50 foot woman tussling is going to be a big issue room-wise.

• Darkmuse Darkmuse 3 months ago
      I liked it. Interesting character and I'd like to follow her story.

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 3 months ago
      Horrid, I understand exactly how you feel. All I can say is that I have a plan for Teri, and it will ...

• Horrid 3 months ago
      Golly Gee Dan! You had BETTER see to it that things get better for Teri! So many of us have loved ...

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 3 months ago
      Daelenie, there will be much more to this story. I won't spoil anything, but there is a planned overall ...

• Daelenie 3 months ago
      Is there any more of this story? I would dearly love to know what happens and if Teri and Rise Blossom ...

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 3 months ago
      jneko, not gonna lie, I was crying writing parts of this story. There was supposed to be more ...

• jneko 3 months ago
      it was heart wrenching reading teri talk to herself.

• Oz1eye Oz1eye 3 months ago
      Love this story; so sweet :-D

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 4 months ago
      THANK YOU! When I created Shisa (and had Neo introduce her), I wasn't entirely sure what her past ...

• Horrid 4 months ago
      Gear Dan: I have not yet finished reading it, but you have really impressed me with your first "Cat and ...

• brudin brudin 4 months ago
      Nice, but one thing. I think french canadian say calisse more than merde as a juron.

• buckforty 4 months ago
      yep 91-100 goes back to 31-40

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 4 months ago
      Thank you. I'm going to do my best to do all the characters justice. Some will be more background ...
  • Comments

• Kristin Darken Kristin Darken 2 weeks ago
      Commenting on the comment page. Very meta.