New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Hit Shift+F5 (Site style sheets have been modified)

More
18 Sep 2021 02:26 #527 by Kristin Darken
As the subject says, I spent some time with the style sheets and PHP today. The site should still have a crisp clean look to it, but I've pulled down the 'pure white' background and filled in some more color and shape to things for texture and contrast / shaping. Let me know what you think.

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cryptic, FallenHawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2021 23:18 #531 by FallenHawk
Looks better cleaner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kristin Darken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds