New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Stories

More
08 Oct 2021 03:52 #613 by PennyJean1
Stories was created by PennyJean1
Is there a list of stories in chronological order? I loved that about the old site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2021 16:04 #615 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Stories
There's not a list on this website... there are however multiple lists on the wiki... the links aren't updated to this site yet but if you know the name of the story and go to the author's pages on this site it's pretty quick to find the story to read.

crystalhall.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Canon_Stories

More
08 Oct 2021 22:13 #616 by Kristin Darken
Replied by Kristin Darken on topic Stories
The default layout for the category views (carousels) and for the calendar are both 'chronological' orders... in the sense of 'in order that the authors released these stories'. If instead, you mean "in order of the events happening in-universe"... no. We have never provided that, because it's not actually recommended by the authors that you read the stories in that order. The recommended reading lists that we posted on the old site weren't created by (or recommended by) the staff or authors... but by other fans. I am willing to provide a place for such things if someone wishes to create them for the new site (and makes them look decent and they don't require regular updates to keep them accurate). But in years of saying this... only one person ever created any lists for me to post.

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.

More
09 Oct 2021 16:44 #620 by null0trooper
Replied by null0trooper on topic Stories

Is there a list of stories in chronological order? I loved that about the old site.

Have you tried the Release Calendar ? By changing the date in the URL, you can pick back up wherever you left off reading.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds