New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Have a Great New Year

More
24 Dec 2021 14:55 #1020 by DanZilla
As we experience what many call the Holidays, please accept my good wishes as we head into the new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D, Darkmuse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Dec 2021 18:26 #1021 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Happy Holidays!
May the coming year be better than the last.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D, Darkmuse

More
24 Dec 2021 18:33 #1022 by Astrodragon
Replied by Astrodragon on topic Have a Great New Year
Have a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year, everyone.

And remember, a dragon is for life, not just for Christmas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer, Mister D, Darkmuse

More
25 Dec 2021 07:56 #1023 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Have a Great New Year
Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays, everyone. And as Domo said, may this coming year be better than the last was.

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D, Darkmuse

More
28 Dec 2021 07:13 #1046 by Mister D
Replied by Mister D on topic Have a Great New Year
As is said in Scotland, May the best of the old year be the worst of the new. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Darkmuse

More
01 Jan 2022 08:05 #1065 by Kristin Darken
Happy New Years!

And thank you everyone for being a part of this (yes, I know I already said it in the announcements; but no one can respond there).

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Commander Knight

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds