New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is open for non-Whateley topics. Please minimize political, religious, or other button topics. We won't punish anyone for making a comment, but we would prefer to avoid massive arguments and trolling is frowned on. There are plenty of other places to go for that... and it is not conducive to this community for us to put up with it. If a moderator / staff / canon author says stop, please do. If we have to ask you multiple times, we may ban you. The community / project is more important than any one person's 'free choice' chasing people away. Disagree? Think we treated you unfairly? Calm down. Come back and talk to us rationally. We aren't monsters. But the site isn't a democracy... and making people leave because you make it less fun to be here? Not acceptable.

Author's Birthday Sale!

More
08 Jan 2022 13:56 - 08 Jan 2022 17:23 #1126 by Wasamon
OK, I don't like promoting my stuff on here too often, but I've got an Author's Birthday sale starting up in about three hours (January 8, 9 AM, PST), so I really should give it a shout.

Some of you might recall that I've got a series ongoing on Kindle: Princesses of the Pizza Parlor, my serialized Actual Play story series from before I'd ever heard the term Actual Play in TTRPG context.

9 episodes and 2 side quests based around individual game sessions, plus a week's worth of adventure in the paralogue. Roughly 1800 pages of story in ebook format, going for about $10 altogether for the duration of this sale (thru the 13th).

So yeah, check them out, get the first episode for free if you want a no-risk look, let me know what you think with ratings or even a review if you're so inclined. Thanks.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0753GV7NS
Last edit: 08 Jan 2022 17:23 by DanZilla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2022 17:27 #1127 by cprime
Replied by cprime on topic Author's Birthday Sale!
The remainder of the series had been on my list of 'things to get eventually', so thank you for the proverbial party favor. Happy birthday, and may your muse always be inspired.

More
08 Jan 2022 21:57 #1128 by Wasamon
Replied by Wasamon on topic Author's Birthday Sale!
Yay! Also, whew, the sale is actually working. I can't get it to show me the discount prices >_<

More
09 Jan 2022 11:31 #1129 by Wasamon
Also-also, don't forget to check out the two side-quest stories, "Pasta and Penalties" and "Pasta and Penance" at the bottom of the series page. They're both free at the moment.

More
09 Jan 2022 13:03 #1130 by cprime
Replied by cprime on topic Author's Birthday Sale!
Part 1 was listed as free for me, but part 2 came up at regular price. Probably just Amazon being fussy.

More
09 Jan 2022 14:16 - 09 Jan 2022 14:17 #1131 by Wasamon
Oooooooor that might just be the one ebook out of twelve that I missed when setting up the sales >_>;

Anyhoo, it'll be free from tomorrow.

(My apologies if you already got it at ~89 cents)
Last edit: 09 Jan 2022 14:17 by Wasamon.

More
11 Jan 2022 15:24 #1149 by Wasamon
Halfway through and cprime is still the biggest spender on this sale.

It looks like a few regulars have picked up the free copies of the side quests, at least.

And if anyone out there enjoyed my latest Whateley story, "Tales from the Dorms", this series is functionally the same sort of Actual Play game story, sans superpowers in real life.
Plenty of drama, though. C'est la vie.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds