New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

Wanting to publish - Looking for Beta readers

More
09 Apr 2022 03:37 #1595 by MaLAguA
Since I began writing, I can't really say that I feel as if I've capitalized on my works, most of my income on that aspect comes from my meager art skills (at least so it feels). By this point, I've written 4 different stories (set in two shared universes) and with the most recent one being the longest (101 chapters split between 2 sides and parallel storylines).

Now that the sequel series is done, I figured that it was time to revisit the first installment: "Just one Favor" A tg story that, at first, was a contained case that, as per usual, blossomed into a much bigger tale.

I wrote it about 10 years ago, when I was just starting into writing, so expecting many flaws and problems with it, I 'rewrote' it about 6-7 years ago. Now that the sequel series are done and I feel confident enough to put it out, I realize just how lacking I was still.

Currently, I have friends helping me with the ins and outs of self publishing and have some excellent editor helping me out, but I still feel like it would be for the best if I could count on a couple of beta readers for some feedback.

As it stands now, the 27 chapter story will be split into 4 parts, with the first one being under review.

Those interested, feel free to reach me out on Discord (since i can't post links in the forums yet)

Thank you ^_^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2022 10:15 #1613 by mhalpern

Since I began writing, I can't really say that I feel as if I've capitalized on my works, most of my income on that aspect comes from my meager art skills (at least so it feels). By this point, I've written 4 different stories (set in two shared universes) and with the most recent one being the longest (101 chapters split between 2 sides and parallel storylines).

Now that the sequel series is done, I figured that it was time to revisit the first installment: "Just one Favor" A tg story that, at first, was a contained case that, as per usual, blossomed into a much bigger tale.

I wrote it about 10 years ago, when I was just starting into writing, so expecting many flaws and problems with it, I 'rewrote' it about 6-7 years ago. Now that the sequel series are done and I feel confident enough to put it out, I realize just how lacking I was still.

Currently, I have friends helping me with the ins and outs of self publishing and have some excellent editor helping me out, but I still feel like it would be for the best if I could count on a couple of beta readers for some feedback.

As it stands now, the 27 chapter story will be split into 4 parts, with the first one being under review.

Those interested, feel free to reach me out on Discord (since i can't post links in the forums yet)

Thank you ^_^

I would but you know how I get sucked in to your works, I'd miss anything you'd want me to catch

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds