New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This is the Policy, News, and Announcements section. Only Staff and Canon authors can post here. If you have something that needs to be added to this section, please contact someone with authorization... anything that impacts the community is welcome, but as this section will be 'required reading' because it will have policy info posted; there is a need to keep the number of posts limited.

Elrod is out of surgery

More
27 Jul 2023 01:16 #2976 by E. E. Nalley
Everyone wish Elrod's old knee a fond farewell and welcome to his new one!  He's out of surgery, awake and doing well.  Further news as it comes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2023 01:51 - 27 Jul 2023 01:52 #2977 by Kristin Darken
Thanks for the update E.E.! Good to know El's doing well... I hope his new knee treats him better than the old one.

I'm also out of surgery and doing well. Chest is a bit sore (not too bad, but spikey if I'm not careful when I reach for anything). And glad to see that I've still got my old knees and El didn't end up with my implants... although considering they were MIA at the scheduled start time for my surgery this morning, that might actually have been a possibility. I lay on a bed under a fancy high tech blanket in a flimsy gown for about 4 hrs while they tracked them down. They even rearranged the morning surgeries schedule to still get me in today; I was worried they were going to have to cancel and reschedule me for later (which might have been challenging with my work schedule these days).

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
Last edit: 27 Jul 2023 01:52 by Kristin Darken.

More
27 Jul 2023 02:55 #2978 by Bek D Corbin
So, are we gonna see any footage of him running in slow motion? (it's an old fogey reference)

More
27 Jul 2023 06:59 #2979 by E. E. Nalley
We can rebuild him...

More
27 Jul 2023 12:05 #2980 by Rosalie Redd
Six million will barely get you a good utility infielder these days. Much less a bionic man.

More
27 Jul 2023 12:36 #2981 by Astrodragon
Replied by Astrodragon on topic Elrod is out of surgery

Six million will barely get you a good utility infielder these days. Much less a bionic man.

Could we manage something simple in clockwork??

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds