New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This is the Policy, News, and Announcements section. Only Staff and Canon authors can post here. If you have something that needs to be added to this section, please contact someone with authorization... anything that impacts the community is welcome, but as this section will be 'required reading' because it will have policy info posted; there is a need to keep the number of posts limited.

Site Registrations and upkeep

More
25 Jun 2022 00:17 #1981 by Kristin Darken
This is a quick update from Site Administration (specifically Kristin):

While my standard 'goal' is to field registration and bug report contacts within 48 hours, I will be stepping into a new job in the next month and a LOT of my time and focus will be on training and getting things going for that work. Ultimately, it should be positive for a number of reasons... lower work load, doing work that I love, and being compensated well for it. I expect that, once I've gotten over the training period, I will actually have a LOT more time to handle site administration ... AND probably get some writing done for purposes other than paying my bills. Which means, yes... progress on a variety of seemingly abandoned projects/characters.

But in the meantime, please be aware that if you need something from me before... say... August (2022)... I may not respond to you quickly. I'll try. But realistically, I'm going to be working and living aboard a Mississippi River cruise ship... which may mean periods of being out of contact with ANY wi-fi/network connections. And there are also security considerations of a roaming IP address as I  travel everywhere from New Orleans to St Paul... which connecting with super-user admin access. So... please  have patience AND let anyone new or returning know that I'll get to them as soon as I can. It just may be a bit slow for a while.

:)

In the meantime... Tavi will handle customer support. It'll work. Trust me. :P

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dan Formerly Domoviye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2022 23:43 #1995 by Kristin Darken
*bumps*

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.

More
05 Jul 2022 00:07 #2026 by DanZilla
*bump*

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds