New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Stories about the Original Timeline (which runs from Fall 2006 to Spring 2010) can be found here. Also in the OT are those stories that are outside the main time frame set for them but whose protagonists are part of the student body during this time.

TT1: Twisted Triplets

More
05 Oct 2021 00:04 #601 by Dreamer
Another story by Phoenix Spiritus for us to enjoy. So read, enjoy, and please comment.

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2021 04:08 #603 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic TT1: Twisted Triplets
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

TT1: Twisted Triplets Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Phoenix Spiritus

More
05 Oct 2021 07:23 #605 by Phoenix Spiritus
Thank you Dreamer your commentaries are a joy to read through 😊

As you assumed this is a direct sequel to seeing is believing, when Selanothis went back she found that Shelly’s and Solomon’s bodies had been substituted and sent to ARC Black as a red herring and the real plan enacted to change all three of them and then they used Shelly teleport gift (the one that saved her from a burning airplane) to teleport to Shelly’s “home”, where this story picks up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
12 Oct 2021 05:31 #655 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic TT1: Twisted Triplets
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

TT1: Twisted Triplets Part 2 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Phoenix Spiritus

More
13 Oct 2021 23:21 #667 by Wavehead
Replied by Wavehead on topic TT1: Twisted Triplets
I find the emotional sensitivity of your writing appeals to me immensely :)
If you decide to write more of these characters interactions, dare I suggest a story mostly in their home town B)

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds