New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Stories about the Original Timeline (which runs from Fall 2006 to Spring 2010) can be found here. Also in the OT are those stories that are outside the main time frame set for them but whose protagonists are part of the student body during this time.

The "One Knight of Sin" Series by Null0trooper

More
13 Dec 2022 01:00 #2527 by DanZilla
The "One Knight of Sin" series parts 1-3 can be found in the Gen 1 section or by using the links below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Parish 1: Buy The Book
whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/story/iskariot-1

Parish 2: Off the Books
whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/story/off-the-books

Parish 3: Hitting the Book
whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/story/hitting-the-book
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2022 02:49 #2529 by mhalpern
We haven't dealt with the Knights in a LONG time. This will be interesting.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
13 Dec 2022 03:13 #2530 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Parish 1: Buy the Book comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, mhalpern

More
13 Dec 2022 04:07 #2531 by mhalpern
you know it will be interesting when he meets Paige,

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
13 Dec 2022 04:29 #2532 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Parish 2: Off the Books comments

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, mhalpern

More
13 Dec 2022 04:35 - 13 Dec 2022 04:59 #2533 by null0trooper
Thank you for your review! I trust a couple of your questions will soon be answered.

San Canaan was probably bought, lock, stock, and barrel, sometime in the 1960s. Folks in neighboring towns think of them as pinko commie free love hippy freaks. Brother Jonathan is a piece of work, but our favorite "rake at the gates of hell" is working against the worst bastards.
[/spoiler]

Once again, thank you very much for tackling a story that could have been far outside your comfort zone.

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
Last edit: 13 Dec 2022 04:59 by null0trooper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
13 Dec 2022 04:41 - 13 Dec 2022 05:04 #2534 by Schol-R-LEA
Not just Paige; think Seraphim, Eldritch, Fey, Absinthe, Elle Ruud, Pejuta, Miyet, Josie Gilman, Ecila Mason, any of the 'Lympies... and of course Carmilla when she finally returns. Oh, and the Goths ought be worth some amusement, too. There's plenty of fun in Mason's future, to be sure.

I foresee Pookie having a great time chasing Schrodinger around, or maybe vice versa.

But yes, meeting the other Knight on campus will be quite the experience.

For that matter, I can imagine how Dalt's spirit is going to react when he meets Kayda, too. Or Simone, for that matter.
Last edit: 13 Dec 2022 05:04 by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

More
13 Dec 2022 05:01 #2535 by null0trooper
Book 2: "Off the Books"

It was nice to see the other side of the story, how Jonathan got involved with the Scout Troop, the boys' activities, how Dalton progressed through his burnout in the story and his own encounter in the spirit realm. This family is an interesting bunch and I hope we see more of them in the future.

Thank you! I do have some plans...

Originally, much of Dalton's story here was interleaved with Mason's in "Buy the Book". However, as some folks said when I first released the story, it made for a far too confusing narrative. As to how much Dalton changed when Grandmother Spider wove the connection between him and the canyon spirit, he now looks more like a Native of the area, and he's picked up some dietary changes. Avatar types do end up with a roll of the dice like that.

Story Discussion

More
13 Dec 2022 05:14 #2536 by null0trooper

Not just Paige; think Seraphim, Eldritch, Fey, Absinthe, Elle Ruud, Pejuta, Scald-Crow, Miyet, Josie Gilman, Ecila Mason, any of the 'Lympies... and of course Carmilla when she finally returns.

No love for Bluejay? (Not on-campus anyway.) Scald-Crow isn't recovered enough to deal with Mason on any level, as it's barely been weeks since she was attacked. Given how the church treated her, I figure that Seraphim would likely avoid Mason like a plague.

As to the rest, who knows?

Story Discussion

More
14 Dec 2022 02:20 #2537 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT

Parish 3: Hitting the Books comments

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

More
14 Dec 2022 04:04 #2538 by null0trooper
Once again, Thank You for your kind review, comments, and questions. Sometimes it's hard to tell what might land and what just goes splat. :)

Story Discussion

More
15 Dec 2022 05:51 #2539 by null0trooper

Oh, and the Goths ought be worth some amusement, too.

I'd forgotten how far out to lunch the Gen 1 goths are. They could double their average IQ by recruiting Ribbon, couldn't they?

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds