New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Stories about the Original Timeline (which runs from Fall 2006 to Spring 2010) can be found here. Also in the OT are those stories that are outside the main time frame set for them but whose protagonists are part of the student body during this time.

Tarnished Angels by Domoviye

More
20 Dec 2022 01:00 #2544 by DanZilla
Tarnished Angels can be found in the Gen 1 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Tarnished Angels
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Wavehead, Mister D, Darkmuse, Naldru

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2022 02:49 #2546 by Naldru
Replied by Naldru on topic Tarnished Angels by Domoviye
I found it extremely enjoyable and appropriate for the season. While reading the story, I was thinking of the film "We're No Angels" with Humphrey Bogart, Peter Ustinov, and Aldo Ray. Sometimes the associations between the movies and Whateley stories can be a little bizarre, but that also applies to some of the stories.

By the way, I had worked out what was in the little box before I had gotten half-way through the story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
20 Dec 2022 03:04 #2547 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Tarnished Angels comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
20 Dec 2022 03:05 - 20 Dec 2022 03:06 #2548 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thanks Naldru.
I was channelling that type of movie while writing the story. It was a perfect fit.
And since it was a Christmas story with an unmarried couple, I was legally obligated to have a wedding proposal.
Last edit: 20 Dec 2022 03:06 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wavehead, Mister D, Naldru

More
20 Dec 2022 04:24 #2549 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thanks for the comments Dreamer. I always enjoy reading them.

Tarnished Angels comments
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dreamer

More
17 Jan 2023 00:53 #2606 by Naldru
Replied by Naldru on topic Tarnished Angels by Domoviye
I was just looking at the Tarnished Angels and Sins of the Father stories when I noticed that Tarnished Angels had a tag for "Just Me". Until that moment, I hadn't realized that the Mille and Katherine characters were the same people as in the Sins of the Father. Does that mean that we might see Margali again if Just Me visits Katherine for the holidays.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
17 Jan 2023 02:53 #2609 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

I was just looking at the Tarnished Angels and Sins of the Father stories when I noticed that Tarnished Angels had a tag for "Just Me". Until that moment, I hadn't realized that the Mille and Katherine characters were the same people as in the Sins of the Father. Does that mean that we might see Margali again if Just Me visits Katherine for the holidays.

Maybe...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wavehead

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds