New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

The Whitmaniacs by Enemyoffun

More
27 Feb 2024 01:00 #3394 by DanZilla
The Whitmaniacs can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation.

The Whitmaniacs
The following user(s) said Thank You: EnemyOfFun, null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2024 06:29 #3395 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

The Whitmaniacs comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, EnemyOfFun, null0trooper

More
27 Feb 2024 08:12 - 27 Feb 2024 08:19 #3396 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thanks Dreamer. I had a lot of fun reading this.
I just commented on my stories with a quick comment on one that I helped inspire.
Keep up the commentary, it's always a joy to read.

Warning: Spoiler!
[/quote]
Last edit: 27 Feb 2024 08:19 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dreamer

More
27 Feb 2024 08:49 #3397 by null0trooper

Great stories, everyone. It was nice meeting new characters and seeing others again to catch up with them.

Thank you!

Care-Bear, now she is an interesting one. We know she is a healer, but what is with referring to acting like different Carebears? Is that part of her personality, part of her mutation, or something else?

All of the above. She's a projective empath who always really, really liked the Carebears. :)

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

More
28 Feb 2024 01:51 - 28 Feb 2024 02:00 #3398 by Amethyst

SPOILER ALERT
Becky aka Fairyfire, I like her, she has a passion for her club and what she wants to do, but also cares about others. So glad to see Vanessa and Clover start to come out of their shells. And so happy Thulia doesn't have any lasting problems due to what Gouyasse did to her.

I hope we get to see each of these characters again in future stories.[/spoiler]

Thanks, as always, for your comment, Dreamer. When Domo came up with the idea for the elemental dance club I kind of ran with it and created Fairyfire to be the one in charge. She has a passion for entertaining people and that passion shows through in how eager she is to recruit others. She also cares about the people that she brings into the fold and has become a mentor of sorts to Sprite, so we'll definitely see more of her in the next Sprite story. It was nice hinting as some things that will be coming up for both Sprite and Weed as well as introducing Becky. As for Plumeria and Scamper, we will see more of them in the second semester.
Last edit: 28 Feb 2024 02:00 by Amethyst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dreamer

More
01 Mar 2024 14:22 #3400 by EnemyOfFun
Thank you everyone for reading :)

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer, Mister D

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds