New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Dragons in Winter by Astrodragon

More
13 Aug 2024 00:04 #3701 by DanZilla
Dragons in Winter can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... leave comments where you can for appreciated stories.

Dragons in Winter

The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2024 03:16 #3702 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Dragons in Winter comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
13 Aug 2024 03:49 #3703 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thanks for the wonderful commentary as always, Dreamer.
Warning: Spoiler!

Again thanks for the commentary, while this was entirely Astro's story, I was happy to help him a little more than usual. So I really enjoyed the commentary, I'm sure he will to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
13 Aug 2024 09:39 #3704 by mhalpern
Fanek needs to get in the JH program for the protection, sure the JH program is mostly for early mutations for kids that have trouble with control, but they have resources for those that need to enroll for other reasons

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
13 Aug 2024 10:18 - 13 Aug 2024 10:39 #3705 by Astrodragon

Fanek needs to get in the JH program for the protection, sure the JH program is mostly for early mutations for kids that have trouble with control, but they have resources for those that need to enroll for other reasons

Before she does that she has to admit to someone that shes a mutant..
Last edit: 13 Aug 2024 10:39 by Astrodragon.

More
13 Aug 2024 10:38 #3706 by Astrodragon
Dreamer, thanks as always for the comments. A few clarifications.
(1) Scarfing free snacks at the lounge is traditional
(2) Having an MMID gets you a bit better service in the UK. Tabs family and hotel have connections which was why she also got an upgrade.
(3) Lovie is one of Doms characters. I see her as not so much a stalker, more as an opportunistic sex maniac...
(4) Thulia does not snore, dragons snoring is a vile rumour spread by our residet mafiosa.
(5) S&R, possibly with some extra combat bits make much more sense for M3 than an Alpha combat track.
(6) Fey is (as usual) communing with her tree...
(7) Morgana is unlikely to get a familiar this term, but knowing how to deal with one when she does get one will be useful.
(8) A ‘dont notice me spell’ is fairl common. But keeping one going does eat essence
(9) I wrote the plan as working just to catch all those people who assumed it would go wrong 
(10) Pastel acting all cheereful and girly was Doms fault
(11) Fanaks ideas on Thulia are a bit naive
(12) These idiots aren’t a major gang, but there is always a bounty on a healer.
(13) Its a perfectly ordinary transit terminal. With dragons. And suitcases...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
13 Aug 2024 15:28 #3707 by mhalpern
thing is someone has probably already identified who Fanek is or gotten close, poisoning isn't random, especially not a specific traceable poison, that is a message.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
13 Aug 2024 17:33 #3708 by Astrodragon

thing is someone has probably already identified who Fanek is or gotten close, poisoning isn't random, especially not a specific traceable poison, that is a message.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait on Dom for the answer to that question

More
13 Aug 2024 18:31 #3709 by null0trooper
Love me some Dreamer comments :)

Upgraded to premium economy seat, now that is a perk. What did she see about Tabitha that got her to upgrade her seat without any fuss?

Her parents' credit score. Tabitha's family doesn't own the most expensive hotels (plural) in London, but one needs to be well-connected to line up reservations. Some of their guests are troublesome individuals working for agencies or organizations which value discretion.

Oh no, not a snob, the way Tabitha responds to Lovie she sounds like one.

Lovie's a Dickinson girl. Tabbie's a Whitmaniac. It's practically a tradition to throw shade!

Don't you dare tell Thulia about this, Tabitha. She might just curse Lovie for daring to try to make her beloved stray.

Morgana said no, there's no story to tell. It's a little weird if Lovie hasn't hit on Thulia yet, but there's still three-and-a-half years to go.

"No Heroes" Part 4: Story link .

Story Discussion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds