New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Maiden Starlight 1: Maiden Voyage by Amethyst

More
27 Sep 2022 00:00 #2406 by DanZilla
Maiden Starlight 1: Maiden Voyage can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Maiden Starlight 1: Maiden Voyage
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wavehead, Amethyst

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2022 02:43 #2407 by mhalpern
very good start

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Amethyst

More
27 Sep 2022 03:22 #2408 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Maiden Starlight 1: Maiden Voyage comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Amethyst

More
28 Sep 2022 00:20 #2409 by Amethyst
Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoyed my first contribution to the WAU.

More
28 Sep 2022 00:24 #2410 by Amethyst
I've always enjoyed reading your stream of consciousness for Whateley stories, Dreamer. You're reactions are often very entertaining and this was no exception. I'm glad that your reactions were what I was hoping for from people reading this story, it means that I was doing my job right. We'll hear more from Penny (or whatever name she eventually settles one) and Lily while they try to straighten their lives out before going to Whateley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
16 May 2023 00:00 #2806 by DanZilla
Maiden Starlight 2: Starstruck can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/...arlight-2-starstruck
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Wavehead

More
16 May 2023 02:25 #2807 by mhalpern
that cliffhanger combined with an invocation of Murphy by the MC before it.

More
16 May 2023 02:29 #2808 by Amethyst
You must be commenting about Starstruck, I don't recall leaving Maiden Voyage with a cliffhanger ;)

But yeah, I was kinda mean leaving this one like I did :D

*big hugs*

Amethyst

More
16 May 2023 02:38 #2809 by DanZilla
Yeah... I piggybacked this announcement off of the Maiden Starlight 1 thread so it'll show that as the subject if you reply from the earlier posts.

More
16 May 2023 02:39 #2810 by Amethyst
That makes sense.

More
16 May 2023 03:40 #2811 by mhalpern

You must be commenting about Starstruck, I don't recall leaving Maiden Voyage with a cliffhanger ;)

But yeah, I was kinda mean leaving this one like I did :D

*big hugs*

Amethyst

yes oops,

More
16 May 2023 04:49 #2812 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Maiden Starlight 2: Starstruck comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
16 May 2023 05:29 - 16 May 2023 05:29 #2813 by Amethyst
Thanks for the commentary, Dreamer, it's always a pleasure to see your comments. Yeah, it's great that Penny was able to get a new identity, but it's going to take a while for her, and everyone around her, to get used to her being Gwen. Sarah is indeed adorable, that little babysitting scene was fun to write.

Caoimhe was meant to blindside folks, I kinda wanted to tease that Gwen might actually be a magical girl and then pull the rug out from under y'all. It'll be interesting getting to know her and see how her relationship with Gwen develops, especially since Gwen seems somewhat oblivious to her obvious interest.

Yup, Steele is a sick bastard, and now we have three of the four Vegas crime families accounted for. I was hoping you'd pick up on Vera being Penny's mom, and yeah, it was intended to enrage folks, as was the revelation of Lily's parents putting a hit out on her.

Like you said, fighting her own mother may just break Penny/Gwen, especially if she has to kill her. She might just be made to choose between her mother and Lily.

*big hugs*

Amethyst
Last edit: 16 May 2023 05:29 by Amethyst.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds