New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Under the Sea by Nagrij

More
08 Nov 2022 01:00 #2460 by DanZilla
Under the Sea (Part 2) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Under the Sea (Part 2)
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2022 04:08 #2461 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Under the Sea by Nagrij
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Under the Sea Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
08 Nov 2022 04:08 #2462 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Under the Sea by Nagrij
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Under the Sea Part 2 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds