New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Misguided Genius by Bek D Corbin

More
10 Jan 2023 01:00 #2603 by DanZilla
Misguided Genius (Part 1) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Misguided Genius (Part 1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2023 07:13 #2604 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Misguided Genius Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bek D Corbin, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
10 Jan 2023 20:27 #2605 by mhalpern

SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Misguided Genius Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

On the preventing too rapid advances, there is such a thing as tech shock, where a society can advance faster than their basic understanding of its implications or simply not be ready to be trusted with a certain technology, a common potential one is nukes, for instance if you think you can use them tactically without causing a chain escalation to strategic devises very quickly, you will be prevented from making them. The bigger risk here though is probably rapid development causing mass unemployment

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds