New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

For Those Who Fell by Domoviye

More
07 Feb 2023 01:00 #2624 by DanZilla
For Those Who Fell can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

For Those Who Fell
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2023 02:26 #2628 by Naldru
Given the connections between No Good Deed and For Those Who Fell, are we likely to see a team-up between these two? With appearances from Shisa to form a ghostly trio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
07 Feb 2023 02:45 #2630 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

Given the connections between No Good Deed and For Those Who Fell, are we likely to see a team-up between these two? With appearances from Shisa to form a ghostly trio.
Yes actually.
I had been planning for Shisa to do a lot of stuff with Tanya. Then with Neo dropping not quite off the face of the earth (I know he's alive, but that's it), my plans went kablooey, and I honestly couldn't think of a role or plot for her. Which is why I haven't done anything with her in a while.
Then I came up with Emiko and Helsing (with help from Rose for that one), and I suddenly had a role for Shisa.
So expect more Shisa stories soon, and once she gets to Whateley these three will be doing plenty of things together. Eventually they'll be joined by Pastel and Adventurer (he's a fun one).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Naldru

More
07 Feb 2023 04:48 #2632 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

For Those Who Fell comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
07 Feb 2023 07:47 - 07 Feb 2023 08:50 #2637 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thanks. I'm really happy you enjoyed the story. While Emiko helped inspire Helsing, it was this story that had me really excited to write.

For Those Who Fell comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thanks for reading.
Last edit: 07 Feb 2023 08:50 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds