New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

A Leprechaun Walks Into a Bar by Domoviye

More
21 Mar 2023 00:00 #2706 by DanZilla
A Leprechaun Walks Into a Bar can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

A Leprechaun Walks Into a Bar
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2023 02:27 - 21 Mar 2023 02:49 #2709 by Naldru
We're getting a lot of information on Shisa.

In Cat and Mouse (Part 2), it says that Shisa arrived in Seattle in July 2015.

In this story, it is mentioned that Shisa was at Whateley in September 15, 2016 (I originally had March, 2016. I was corrected.)

Rain on a Sunny Day (Part 2), No Good Deed, and For Those Who Fell have Shisa in Whateley on September 7, 2016.

This means that the events where Shisa met Magic Mike and Pastel (as discussed in Parent's Day Picnic) must have occurred between these two times. And they probably involved tales titled Alley Cat (Part 1) and Alley Cat (Part 2). (Having a story entitled "Part 1" seems unlikely unless there is a "Part 2".

Further word of god correction by Domoviye has Shisa arriving beginning to mid August.

Past experience suggests that this new arc shall be very interesting and enjoyable. (I believe that I can say that with high confidence.)
Last edit: 21 Mar 2023 02:49 by Naldru. Reason: Correction - Word of God
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer

More
21 Mar 2023 02:33 #2710 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Well I'm glad you're paying close attention, but the date that Leprechaun and Shisa meet, is actually September 15th, 2016.

Shisa is an early student, but not that early. She arrives at Whateley in early-mid August.

More
21 Mar 2023 02:44 #2711 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

A Leprechaun Walks Into A Bar comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
21 Mar 2023 03:58 - 21 Mar 2023 04:06 #2712 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thank you for the comments. I really enjoyed reading them today. I don't know why, this story just has a special place in my heart.

Warning: Spoiler!

Thanks for the commentary.
Last edit: 21 Mar 2023 04:06 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
21 Mar 2023 05:00 - 21 Mar 2023 05:00 #2714 by Dan Formerly Domoviye

We're getting a lot of information on Shisa.

In Cat and Mouse (Part 2), it says that Shisa arrived in Seattle in July 2015.

In this story, it is mentioned that Shisa was at Whateley in September 15, 2016 (I originally had March, 2016. I was corrected.)

Rain on a Sunny Day (Part 2), No Good Deed, and For Those Who Fell have Shisa in Whateley on September 7, 2016.

This means that the events where Shisa met Magic Mike and Pastel (as discussed in Parent's Day Picnic) must have occurred between these two times. And they probably involved tales titled Alley Cat (Part 1) and Alley Cat (Part 2). (Having a story entitled "Part 1" seems unlikely unless there is a "Part 2".

Further word of god correction by Domoviye has Shisa arriving beginning to mid August.

Past experience suggests that this new arc shall be very interesting and enjoyable. (I believe that I can say that with high confidence.)

Now you've got it.
Shisa also first appeared in canon in Myriad Meetings, Neo's first and unfortunately only story. That was on September 6th.

Alley Cat will probably have 3 parts. And yeah, it's going to be interesting, lots of highs and lows for Shisa and Pastel.
After that she'll be at Whateley, and we'll see a short-ish arc of Shisa, Helsing and Emiko meeting and getting used to Whateley. I've got big plans for them.
Last edit: 21 Mar 2023 05:00 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds