New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Horse Play by E. E. Nalley

More
21 Mar 2023 00:00 #2708 by DanZilla
Horse Play can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Horse Play
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, E. E. Nalley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2023 04:25 - 12 Apr 2023 15:55 #2713 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Horse Play by E. E. Nalley
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Horse Play comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
Last edit: 12 Apr 2023 15:55 by E. E. Nalley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: E. E. Nalley

More
21 Mar 2023 05:06 #2715 by E. E. Nalley

How did he afford all that as a serviceman?

They say, 'write what you know'. I know exactly what this china and the cherry wood hutch it's in look like. Lanie is based, however loosely, on me and my grandpa presented my grandma with that set. This is extremely fine china. If you're into china, you know the thinner it is, the higher the quality and expense. The coffee cups are probably 3/16ths of an inch thick. They're EXTREMELY delicate. And, as I wrote that passage, it hit me like a thunderbolt, "How DID he pay for that?"

I don't have an answer, and, as they've both passed, no one to ask to get first hand knowledge of. But it does make me wonder.

As for Lanie and Tansy's 'pet' names for each other. Part of it is teasing and good nature-ed and part of it is Tansy perhaps as a side effect of her telepathy is somewhat Aurally inclined. Or it could simply be like a lot of girls who were constantly ordered to be 'good' is turned on by vulgarity. But, either way, it's only playful times with her spouses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Formerly Domoviye, Dreamer, Darkmuse

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds