New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Alley Cat: Part 1 by Domoviye

More
02 May 2023 00:00 #2783 by DanZilla
Alley Cat: Part 1 can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Alley Cat: Part 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Wavehead, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2023 04:47 #2784 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Alley Cat Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiddlerfox, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
02 May 2023 06:13 - 02 May 2023 06:19 #2785 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
Thank you as always for the commentary Dreamer.
I knew this story was going to be rough, so I really appreciate your dedication to writing down your thoughts and feelings.
Cheers and good night.
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 02 May 2023 06:19 by Dan Formerly Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds