New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Is the character a story protagonist? Then this is where you can talk about them. One thread per character, please... ideally name the thread with their codename and given name to make them easy to find.

Team Kimba in Gen 2

More
17 Sep 2022 20:16 #2386 by Marian Griffith
What do we know about Team Kimba by the time of Gen 2 and how much can we imagine from tiny clues?

Fey - She is a teacher at Whateley
Chaka - She is a personal trainer of sorts and has a video series out about awakening your chi.
Vox - She is a popular and fairl famous singer (not beyond the reach of the renewed MCO, but enough to overcome some anti-mutan bias apparently)

Phase - Unconfirmed but may go by Financier now. My personal speculation is that he may have dropped her previous identity to get a personal demon to give up trying to destroy him. Financier does seem to present as female, which goes against the Phase we know and would be an argument against the two being the same.
Generator - No official or suggested appearance in Gen 2 (so far). The only very weak hint that she may still be around is a single mention of a company called 'Jinn Tech'.

Tenyo - No hint that she may still be alive and / or on Earth that I have been able to find.
Hank - No hint that he may still be alive, but he possibly has joined the army by the time of Gen 2 in which case he likely will be in an elite unit. This would put him out of reach of normal stories set in Whateley.
Chou - No hint about her being alive still. Historically the odds are not great (but then the Monkey King appeared to have made it a bit of a personal project to give her an actual chance to survive whatever task the Tao had for her). She may have succeeeded and given up Destiny's Wave which would effectively have removed her from the Whateley universe but there is no evidence or even hint suggesting this.
Carmilia - No information that I could find, Her nature makes it likely she is still around. Possibly out of the Whateley storyverse from a hint (during a parent's day meeting with her father) that her grandmother had specific plans for her that were in conflict with her partial humanity and free will.

I wonder if I missed anything in the Gen 2 stories that could be understood as a hint of the fate of some of the Team Kimba members or their close associates.
And what the likely trajectory of their lives would be between Gen 1 and Gen 2 timeframes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2022 22:54 - 17 Sep 2022 22:59 #2387 by Court
Replied by Court on topic Team Kimba in Gen 2

What do we know about Team Kimba by the time of Gen 2 and how much can we imagine from tiny clues?

Carmilia - No information that I could find, Her nature makes it likely she is still around. Possibly out of the Whateley storyverse from a hint (during a parent's day meeting with her father) that her grandmother had specific plans for her that were in conflict with her partial humanity and free will.

I wonder if I missed anything in the Gen 2 stories that could be understood as a hint of the fate of some of the Team Kimba members or their close associates.
And what the likely trajectory of their lives would be between Gen 1 and Gen 2 timeframes.

E

You missed the story Dissonance (whateley.academy/index.php/read/story/dissonance-part-1) that is all about Carmilla.

I just realized that I misread your post, and I am sure you have read that story, and are asking about Gen 2. My apologies.
No, I don't think we have seen anything about Carmilla in Gen 2.
Last edit: 17 Sep 2022 22:59 by Court. Reason: Misread original poster's post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds