New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Something wrong? Broken? Having a problem accessing the site, registering, or logging in? Post here.

NOTE: While anyone may post here, these posts will only be seen by Staff. If you try to spam us or use this section maliciously, we will ban your IP... and possibly your entire region. Save us all the hassle and don't do it.

AGAIN: THESE POSTS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO STAFF UNTIL WE APPROVE THEM FOR VIEW. ONCE YOU POST, YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE. EVEN TO YOU.

******** NOTICE as of SEPT 6, 2022 *******
This section is temporarily locked for PUBLIC/GUEST use to reduce spam abuse on the forums. I may reopen it in a while but for now, if you need to contact me about a problem and you don't have a working account to post in the forums; please reach out by email or on Discord. My email can be found with a little effort (reading the forums). - Kristin

Please fix 'Fallen Angel'

More
05 Sep 2021 20:29 #423 by Echo
Fallen Angel is something of an oddball on this site in that it has separate header and main pages, likely because [CENSORED]. In this case the link on the header page to the main page is broken. Could someone please fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2021 01:21 #430 by Kristin Darken
You guess accurately. Because we are not specifically an 'adult' or 'erotica' site; we have decided to use this method on the very few stories that we have that could cause us trouble with certain demographics. The alternative is putting the ENTIRE site behind an 'adult content' wall and being more aggressive/serious about registered identities and ages. We'd rather not have to do that... and, in fact, simply removing content that falls into that category is more likely than that we'll go that route. After all, there ARE other places for such things and we don't have many of them.

But if the link is glitched? That I can fix... probably. I'll give it a look.

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maladyusted, E. E. Nalley

More
06 Sep 2021 01:57 #432 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Please fix 'Fallen Angel'
The Link has been fixed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maladyusted, E. E. Nalley, Echo

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds