New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Something wrong? Broken? Having a problem accessing the site, registering, or logging in? Post here.

NOTE: While anyone may post here, these posts will only be seen by Staff. If you try to spam us or use this section maliciously, we will ban your IP... and possibly your entire region. Save us all the hassle and don't do it.

AGAIN: THESE POSTS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO STAFF UNTIL WE APPROVE THEM FOR VIEW. ONCE YOU POST, YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE. EVEN TO YOU.

******** NOTICE as of SEPT 6, 2022 *******
This section is temporarily locked for PUBLIC/GUEST use to reduce spam abuse on the forums. I may reopen it in a while but for now, if you need to contact me about a problem and you don't have a working account to post in the forums; please reach out by email or on Discord. My email can be found with a little effort (reading the forums). - Kristin

The Sith Code Images are broken

More
07 Nov 2021 16:24 #751 by E. E. Nalley
So, as the title says, in the library Story, 'The Sith Code' there should be a collection of images, but there's only the labels. Low priority, I know, just FYI.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2021 19:43 #752 by Kristin Darken
Hmm. Probably just need to update the links to the images... there are some 'folder' setup differences that might have tripped up a few situations. I'll give it a look. :)

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: E. E. Nalley

More
08 Nov 2021 05:53 #754 by E. E. Nalley
Hmm, I may have stumbled into a larger problem. I note that the novel cover image for Band of Sisters is broken as well. This might affect a number of images in the stories...?

More
08 Nov 2021 23:11 #758 by Kristin Darken
I'm sure it does. The file structure for the new site is slightly different for images, so a lot of the embedded images in stories need to be shifted. It's not hard... you just have to open the story in the editor, click on the icon where the image should be and it'll tell you what the file should be... then you just have to go into the 'storyimages' folder and click on that image... and save. The only real time consuming part is finding which stories need image updates :)

More
08 Nov 2021 23:15 #759 by Kristin Darken
Ok, I've gotten all of your Library stories images updated. Fortunately, you and Heather are the only ones who regularly used top/cover art. So fixing yours should solve most of these problems. Do you remember off hand which of your canon stories have art?

More
09 Nov 2021 00:24 #760 by E. E. Nalley
I remember I made one for Even Murphy's Law Has Loopholes and The Case of the Poisonious Patent and The Secret of the Forger's List. For others, I'd have to go dig I think.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds