New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Something wrong? Broken? Having a problem accessing the site, registering, or logging in? Post here.

NOTE: While anyone may post here, these posts will only be seen by Staff. If you try to spam us or use this section maliciously, we will ban your IP... and possibly your entire region. Save us all the hassle and don't do it.

AGAIN: THESE POSTS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO STAFF UNTIL WE APPROVE THEM FOR VIEW. ONCE YOU POST, YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE. EVEN TO YOU.

******** NOTICE as of SEPT 6, 2022 *******
This section is temporarily locked for PUBLIC/GUEST use to reduce spam abuse on the forums. I may reopen it in a while but for now, if you need to contact me about a problem and you don't have a working account to post in the forums; please reach out by email or on Discord. My email can be found with a little effort (reading the forums). - Kristin

Account is blocked

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Dec 2021 12:29 - 20 Dec 2021 11:11 #942 by Anonymous
Account is blocked was created by Anonymous
Hello Kristen,

I have the same problem that some others reported that I created an account, got the mail that the information was recieved and that the account would be approved.
When I try to log in I cannot, and when I try to reset the password I get the message that my account is blocked. When I try to create the account again I , predictably get the message that an account with that email already exists.

The loginname I used was
Hopefully you can help me find a way to login to the forums, and thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Marian
Last edit: 20 Dec 2021 11:11 by Kristin Darken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2021 11:26 - 20 Dec 2021 11:26 #1010 by Kristin Darken
Replied by Kristin Darken on topic Account is blocked
Marian, hi!

It doesn't look like you ever verified your email account by clicking on the link in the email the server sent you... which is why it never appeared in my email list to confirm (which is the final step before you can log in). I've sent you an email, please respond to it. In the meantime, your account it now active.

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.
Last edit: 20 Dec 2021 11:26 by Kristin Darken.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds