New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Something wrong? Broken? Having a problem accessing the site, registering, or logging in? Post here.

NOTE: While anyone may post here, these posts will only be seen by Staff. If you try to spam us or use this section maliciously, we will ban your IP... and possibly your entire region. Save us all the hassle and don't do it.

AGAIN: THESE POSTS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO STAFF UNTIL WE APPROVE THEM FOR VIEW. ONCE YOU POST, YOUR POST WILL NOT BE VISIBLE. EVEN TO YOU.

******** NOTICE as of SEPT 6, 2022 *******
This section is temporarily locked for PUBLIC/GUEST use to reduce spam abuse on the forums. I may reopen it in a while but for now, if you need to contact me about a problem and you don't have a working account to post in the forums; please reach out by email or on Discord. My email can be found with a little effort (reading the forums). - Kristin

Ellipsis

More
07 Jan 2022 15:40 - 07 Jan 2022 15:46 #1123 by DanZilla
Ellipsis was created by DanZilla
For some reason the forum software likes to drop ellipsis out of the posts...

Correction: it apparently puts the ellipses but erases the next words up to the punctuation

Test... weird behavior.

I tried to replicate it but it seems to only be happening to Wasamon and he found it in a post by Dreamer as well...

From Wasamon - [9:44 AM] Michael: actually, erases the word just ahead of the ellipses, the ellipses, and words following the ellipses until it hits punctuation
Last edit: 07 Jan 2022 15:46 by DanZilla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2022 03:57 #1160 by Kristin Darken
Replied by Kristin Darken on topic Ellipsis
Hmm. I wonder if its a language 'uni-code' thing...?

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.

More
16 Jan 2022 04:22 #1161 by DanZilla
Replied by DanZilla on topic Ellipsis
Wasamon guessed that it might be because he hadn't reached the 10 post limit on here yet and it was flagging it as a URL

More
29 Jan 2022 01:26 #1215 by Kristin Darken
Replied by Kristin Darken on topic Ellipsis
We might be able to test that. It's a bug if it is... and I can throw that over to the Kunena people.

Fate guard you, and may the Light brighten your Way.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds