New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× Not technically a classroom, but that's appropriate for these stories... all those canon stories that fall 'outside' the bounds of one of the two core timelines but are nonetheless Canon. These include the "Off Campus" and "Exploring the World" tagged stories.

Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw by MaLAguA

More
14 Feb 2023 01:00 #2641 by DanZilla
Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw (Part 1) can be found in the Off Campus section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw (Part 1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2023 01:09 #2642 by MaLAguA
*Sits happily waiting for feedback*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

More
14 Feb 2023 03:21 #2643 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

The Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
21 Feb 2023 03:36 #2667 by mhalpern
very good

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
28 Feb 2023 01:00 #2676 by DanZilla
Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw (Part 2) can be found in the Off Campus section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/...s-the-catspaw-part-2
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

More
28 Feb 2023 04:09 #2677 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Crystal Sights Files: The Catspaw Part 2 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
01 Mar 2023 02:11 #2678 by MaLAguA
Dreamer! Thank you so much for the notes. I always enjoy reading ur paragraphs of impressions and reactions.

Glad you liked the story ^_^

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds