Displaying items by tag: Heaven and Hell

Thursday, 17 March 2016 06:40

Lucifer's Daughter

Published in Library
Thursday, 18 August 2005 08:07

Heaven and Hell

Heaven and Hell

So, you're dead. Kaput. Shuffled off the mortal coil. What happens next? Why, you go to your afterlife of course. But what's in store for you? Well, depending on how you lived your life, you will find yourself either among the ranks of the Damned or the Saved. But what if you want a bit more excitement in your life than just experiencing the afterlife that you earned? As it happens, both Heaven and Hell are looking for souls to become new Angels or Demons. You see, the two sides got into a bit of a war a few thousand years ago. Eventually a truce was brokered, but at the cost of strongest warriors on both sides. In addition, the population explosion on earth has naturally lead to a major influx in souls coming to their doors. Stir in a dash of magic potential, and you are bound to find yourself drafted to become the new Demon (or Angel) on the block.

The Heaven and Hell universe was introduced by Maggie Finson with her story 'The Recruiter' and is set in the In Nomine system.

STEVE JACKSON GAMES: IN NOMINE

WAU Disclaimer: The In Nomine Role-playing game is a Steve Jackson Games intellectual property. We don't own or have any say in the trademarks or property rights associated with the games or universe. These stories are not sanctioned or canon. Rather, they are simply set in that environment... similar to fan fiction or to building a campaign setting to share with friends.

Published in Reference Materials
Tagged under
  • Band of Sisters (Part 2)

• E. E. Nalley E. E. Nalley 2 weeks ago
      Leave me a comment here or in the forums!
  • ElectroCute 1: A Short Tail

• Amethyst Amethyst 3 weeks ago
      I'm glad that people have been enjoying it, Kerafym. This was actually the first Whateley story that ...

• Amethyst Amethyst 3 weeks ago
      Thanks, Darkmuse. I'm glad that you enjoyed it :3 *big hugs* Amethyst

• Kerafym 4 weeks ago
      Awesome followup!

• Darkmuse Darkmuse 1 month ago
      I liked it
  • Hardshell

• Bustin 1 month ago
      A classic story. Always loved this series
  • Maiden Starlight 1: Maiden Voyage

• Large Al Large Al 1 month ago
      Loved the story. I hope to see more of Maiden Starlight with appearances by Tresse and Az.
  • Misguided Genius (Part 1)

• ReadingIsGood 3 weeks ago
      I am enjoying this story very much so far, though I had to go back and re-read the earlier story first ...
  • Sins Of The Father (Part 2)

• Zelez 2 months ago
      Is it the one on this website or in the discord app. If it's the app can you please send me a link ...

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 2 months ago
      Go on the Whateley Discord and drop me a message. We can talk.

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 2 months ago
      Thanks. I'm not really planning on returning to that story. I wrote it when I was in a VERY dark ...

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 2 months ago
      Thank you so much!

• Kerafym 2 months ago
      Damn this is good!
  • Slipping Away

• Dan Formerly Domoviye Dan Formerly Domoviye 1 month ago
      Yeah. This one was hard to write. I jumped right into the psychological horror and trauma with this one.

• Riniko 1 month ago
      This one was painful to read, there was so much loss before the end and the villain got taken down.