New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

More
02 Feb 2022 13:32 #1262 by Astrodragon
I'm a bit surprised about the lack of reaction to Thulia finally revealing what she is, afetr all the (usually inaccurate!) speculation over the last few years...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2022 16:24 #1263 by mhalpern

I'm a bit surprised about the lack of reaction to Thulia finally revealing what she is, afetr all the (usually inaccurate!) speculation over the last few years...

we aren't certain about the implications yet. There's a lot of different lore sets to go off of in regards to dragons. Clearly she belongs to a natural shape shifting/ multiform variety (depending on magic "rules" in play those can be somewhat distinct), but that doesn't really narrow down the lore set very much. It does explain the fire plane natives on Earth a bit more, and the council that's interested in Thulia's activities, making them likely a Council of Elders. It does mean anything designed to work on demons in general probably wouldn't work well on Thulia or Morgana without being tuned to them or being abnormally high powered.

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

More
02 Feb 2022 16:45 #1264 by Astrodragon

we aren't certain about the implications yet. There's a lot of different lore sets to go off of in regards to dragons. Clearly she belongs to a natural shape shifting/ multiform variety (depending on magic "rules" in play those can be somewhat distinct), but that doesn't really narrow down the lore set very much. It does explain the fire plane natives on Earth a bit more, and the council that's interested in Thulia's activities, making them likely a Council of Elders. It does mean anything designed to work on demons in general probably wouldn't work well on Thulia or Morgana without being tuned to them or being abnormally high powered.

True, there are a lot of different types of dragon out there. her people are normally multiform, unless significant magic is involved. Thulia's modifications to her body type are unusual for one so young, but given her background and needs it was logical for her.

An anti-demon effect either wouldn't work (not enough heritage to be defined as a demoness), or have a reduced effect. Of course, she doesn't get the advantages a demon would either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, mhalpern

More
02 Feb 2022 20:56 #1267 by mhalpern

True, there are a lot of different types of dragon out there. her people are normally multiform, unless significant magic is involved. Thulia's modifications to her body type are unusual for one so young, but given her background and needs it was logical for her.

An anti-demon effect either wouldn't work (not enough heritage to be defined as a demoness), or have a reduced effect. Of course, she doesn't get the advantages a demon would either.

Being multiform, she probably isn't the type of dragon that sometimes forms telepathic bonds with a humanoid rider, there's simply no need for such when you can form shift to easily interact with non-dragons. I mean they probably could if they really wanted to, using advanced magic, but not as a natural ability.

More
02 Feb 2022 21:03 #1268 by Astrodragon

Being multiform, she probably isn't the type of dragon that sometimes forms telepathic bonds with a humanoid rider, there's simply no need for such when you can form shift to easily interact with non-dragons. I mean they probably could if they really wanted to, using advanced magic, but not as a natural ability.

You're right, she isn't that sort of dragon.
As to having a rider.... no, probably best not to go there! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhalpern

More
02 Feb 2022 23:19 #1269 by mhalpern
you know, I wonder if Thulia's ever gonna bring her armor penetrating "sports equipment" to try out at the range...

More
02 Feb 2022 23:24 #1270 by mhalpern

I'm sure Thulia would much rather teach Morgana to fly, and Morgana would rather teach Thulia to swim than let the other carry them

More
02 Feb 2022 23:29 #1271 by Astrodragon

I'm sure Thulia would much rather teach Morgana to fly, and Morgana would rather teach Thulia to swim than let the other carry them

Both those are definate possibilities

More
05 Feb 2022 02:54 #1280 by Cryptic
Wee!!  G2 Goobers!  I look forward to seeing them.

Dragon girl?  Hot.
-rubs chin in thought-  Ok, so way back Thulia's and Ty's people go their separate ways, one to the stars, the other to another plain?

More
05 Feb 2022 09:29 #1281 by Astrodragon

Dragon girl?  Hot.
-rubs chin in thought-  Ok, so way back Thulia's and Ty's people go their separate ways, one to the stars, the other to another plain?

Well, Ty may of may not have been a real dragon - and with him currently missing, we can't ask him.

More
05 Feb 2022 17:24 #1282 by mhalpern

Dragon girl?  Hot.

Well, Ty may of may not have been a real dragon - and with him currently missing, we can't ask him.

he could have been an Avatar, and biologically a real dragon or just a different kind of dragon,

More
05 Feb 2022 17:37 #1283 by null0trooper
I believe the word used was "Sthri".

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion

More
05 Feb 2022 17:48 #1284 by Astrodragon
I prefer *spung*

More
05 Feb 2022 20:26 #1285 by null0trooper
That is an entirely different kink!

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds