New? Arriving? (09 Aug 2021)

Required Reading:

If it is stickied, it is stickied for a reason. Please read it.

× This section is for Second Generation stories, predominantly from the student body from Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2020.

Lady of the Ring by MaLAguA

More
25 Apr 2023 00:00 #2775 by DanZilla
Lady of the Ring (Part 1) can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

Lady of the Ring (Part 1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Wavehead, Mister D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2023 02:35 #2776 by Dreamer
Replied by Dreamer on topic Lady of the Ring by MaLAguA
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Lady of the Ring Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler!

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, Fiddlerfox, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
25 Apr 2023 18:36 #2777 by Court
Replied by Court on topic Lady of the Ring by MaLAguA
I wonder how many times students have tried to make the One Ring? (Not counting homages and costumes.)

More
25 Apr 2023 21:02 #2778 by DanZilla
Well, the invisibility is the easy part... it's the insidious visions and tracked by Nazgul that they can't figure out how to remove

More
25 Apr 2023 21:04 #2779 by Astrodragon
all the rings are worn by the bunnies

More
25 Apr 2023 21:11 #2780 by Dan Formerly Domoviye
So that's why they're now invisible.
Does that make Petshop, Sauron?

More
23 May 2023 00:23 #2814 by DanZilla
Lady of the Ring Part 2 can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/component/k2/...y-of-the-ring-part-2
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Wavehead, Mister D

More
23 May 2023 02:34 #2816 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Lady of the Ring Part 2 comments

Thank You for the story comments appreciated and help me know they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fiddlerfox, mhalpern

More
23 May 2023 09:16 #2817 by mhalpern
I noticed this story takes place a week before "A Dragon's Tail Part 1"...

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
06 Jun 2023 00:09 #2857 by DanZilla
Lady of the Ring Part 3 can be found in the Gen 2 section or by using the link below... and please remember our authors are doing this for the response they get... please leave comments where you can for appreciated stories or if you have anything to bring to the conversation of written word and readers.

whateley.academy/index.php/read/story/lady-of-the-ring-part-3
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Mister D

More
06 Jun 2023 02:02 #2858 by Dreamer
SPOILER ALERT

Lady of the Ring Part 3 comments

The following user(s) said Thank You: DanZilla, null0trooper, Dan Formerly Domoviye

More
06 Jun 2023 11:03 #2859 by mhalpern
now I'm starting to see the significance of the timing I noted earlier, this is basically the last time Morgana could realistically be involved in this particular kind of f-ck up without Thulia there to catch it

Micro scenes and bad ideas are freely adoptable

More
06 Jun 2023 15:15 #2860 by MaLAguA
Replied by MaLAguA on topic Lady of the Ring by MaLAguA
Thanks ^_^

More
06 Jun 2023 15:15 #2861 by MaLAguA
Replied by MaLAguA on topic Lady of the Ring by MaLAguA

now I'm starting to see the significance of the timing I noted earlier, this is basically the last time Morgana could realistically be involved in this particular kind of f-ck up without Thulia there to catch it

Yeah... coordinating the timeline was a bit of a nightmare >.>
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhalpern

More
06 Jun 2023 15:20 #2862 by null0trooper

this is basically the last time Morgana could realistically be involved in this particular kind of f-ck up without Thulia there to catch it

Would it be fair to say that you see Thulia as a moderating influence on her fellow students?

"Stepping Out": Story link .

Story Discussion

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds